Please visit our Donation Page for more information on how you can donate.
The Ewing's Cancer Foundation of Canada is a public charitable foundation backed by a dedicated team of professionals, volunteer advisors, and supported by a Board of Directors, Honorary Board and Scientific Advisory Board.
The purpose of this foundation is to raise funds to provide research for Ewing's Sarcoma in order to find new and better treatments and ultimately find the cure.
Car Wash for Cancer is set for Sunday June 16, 2013 (rain date Saturday June 22).
FOR MORE INFO
We are happy to announce that we have been selected as the charity of choice for the Northern Stars 2013 National Rally.
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THIS RALLY
RALLY FOR THE CURE 2013 is a go! Get ready for Sunday August 18, 2013 for a day of excitement. For more info checkout
Our goals are:
- To provide research grants to establish testing for early detection of Ewing's Sarcoma.
- To fund research to enable scientists to unlock the genetic basis of Ewing's Sarcoma.
- To expand the pool of medical researchers working in the field of Ewing's Sarcoma by funding The Reid Pernica Ewing's Sarcoma Award which will be given to new dedicated researchers through oncology organizations.
- To promote and assist Ewing's Sarcoma researchers by acting as a liaison between patients, researchers and oncologists.
- To eliminate pain, suffering and death due to Ewing's Sarcoma by finding more effective treatment options which will ultimately lead to the cure.